This tag couldn't have come at a better time (not because I hate a lot of things), but because I am very bored, and nothing is more fun than making lists when you are bored. So here it goes...
1. I hate that the air conditioning in my car never works in the summer and always works in the winter.
2. I hate when people say "literally" ALL the time-especially when it doesn't make sense. For example-when girls say, "He literally broke my heart"--OK first of all, he didn't literally break your heart. This happens a lot on shows such as Laguna Beach or The Hills. Duh. Of course I watch these.
3. Whoever doesn't watch LOST. (Okay, I don't really hate you)
4. Weak Hugs
5. Having to get weighed when you are not expecting/planning on it. For example--getting fitted for skiis and boots, going skydiving, getting to the doctors office and forgettting that you have to step on a SCALE. ugh...
6. Leaving the curling iron/hairdryer/cellphone charger plugged in the wall after using it. It must come out when you are done with it. It must. Lamps....eh, they can stay plugged in.
7. When you listen to voicemails and you can hear everything perfectly but their NAME.
8. When people say that airplane food or school lunch is disgusting. c'mon-you know you love it.
9. Taking a bite of what you think is a chocolate chip cookie, then realizing its Oatmeal Raisin.
10. The Utah accent. "Nells", "Pellows", and "Melk".
I tag Emily Smith, Emily Gray, Joey+Lauren, Shelly Scharman, Brittany Pusey, Keri Mae, and Nicole Bradley. Ta Da!