Tuesday, July 12, 2011

all better.

braids

Since my {fun} little incident last week, it's taken me a while to feel like myself again.
Just when I got out of my funk, I realized we are half way through summer.

July is flying by too fast.
Between husband's GMAT studying and being a golf-widow,
i'm trying to soak up the summer before the leaves start changing.
My days off have become routine...garden...food...nap...friends...
i'm hoping this Saturday we can hit up the farmers market.

anyone in?

3 comments:

Zak and Emily Smith said...

you are SO BEaUtiful!!

Smith Family said...

what in the world?! I saw you last weekend and you didn't say a thing about your little "incident". I am so glad you are ok...what a crazy rotten thing. Would love to get together with ya'll and BBQ soon. Still loving this blog...flawless.
Alisha

Emily Kathleen said...

When I can actually paint people - I want to paint this picture (yes in black and white with just the slightest hint of color in strategic places) for you. LOVE love love this picture of you. Actually - love you too!