1. Mama Maureen quit drinking Diet Coke. I repeat, QUIT DRINKING DIET COKE. I didn't believe it at first either. I guess the whole Aspartame thing really got to her-and she wants to be alive to witness the birth of her grandchildren.
2. Adam got another speeding ticket last night. No Mom, he is not a wreckless driver and I feel completely safe with him whenever he drives. Can we say, string of bad luck perhaps? The Cop caught him going only 10 over. 10 over??? The best part was after the Cop got all of Adam's information, he came back to the window and asked, "Are you an American Indian?...Our records state that you are an American Indian." BaHAHA! We still left with a ticket, but you can bet your sweet bum I was calling Adam my 'Little American Indian' the rest of the night.
3. Project Runway this season is LAME-O. Nobody is funny. Nobody is talented. If Tim Gunn wasn't on the show, it would be over between us.
4. The other day Dani was over at our house and was telling me how everyone at school is saying the end of the world was coming. She then told me that if the end of the world was tomorrow, she would (in this specific order):
a. Wake up and go to the ranch to ride horses
b. Go to Coldstone and get the Coldstone ice cream cupcake (Dani: "Because I haven't had one of those yet!!")
c. Ice skate at the Park City indoor skating rink
d. Go to Bali
e. Come back home and go to bed.
I mean, was this a class assignment??!! WOw. If I knew the end of the world was tomorrow-I would just curl up and eat donuts until I fell asleep.
5. My little American Indian is a little, er...
He put our electric kettle (that plugs into the WALL) on the stove in attempt to heat up some water. From across the room I saw flames rising from the stove. I guess he failed to see the chord attached to the mount that the kettle sits on. His excuse was, "I thought it was some new-modern kettle that had a rubber-like base."
Riigghht....rubber + heat = perfectly boiled water. ya, I see it.
I think my little American Indian needs some lessons in the kitchen...that or a chemistry lesson.